We are a family business and sincerely believe that:
- The customer is... always right!
- Your satisfaction by achieving better health and well being... drives us!
- Customer service is a right... and a pleasure!
The technology behind these devices and potential results was investigated by us by way of buying one initially for the treatment of our own physical issues that did not respond to standard NHS treatments.
We decided to market them in the UK and secured the rights based solely on this experience of rapid recovery and resolution of a myriad of ailments, aches and pains, most of which were endured for many years prior.
With passion and conviction, we offer our experience to you our customer, that preservation of good health is easily possible, in the comfort of your home and at your leisure.
WHY BUYING IN THE UK IS YOUR BEST OPTION
- We have some of the best consumer protection in the world when it comes to rights and regulations in the market place.
- Amongst the best known of these is the Consumer Protection Act UK, Trading Standards and Advertising Standards.
- There is also the Medical & Health Care Products Regulatory Agency, the CE Mark and regulated packaging that govern distribution.
- The manufacturer of our products is required by EU law to produce Medical Device Quality System Certifications and Declarations of Conformity for each product sold here.
- As far as we are aware there is not a single negative review to be found anywhere in 7 years!
BE AWARE OF BUYING PRODUCTS OUTSIDE THE EU
- Your goods will only be released from UK customs after payment of 20% vat, plus a customs handling charge and a 2 week wait for this process to complete!
- Products outside the EU do not have CE mark and certificates of conformity which therefore do not offer protection to you - even a warranty with good intention has to be shipped there and back at your expense.
Chris Stott for MIRACLE DEVICES LTD
Denas, Diadens, Scenar Distributor UK